The 7 Fundamentals of AST
Why is it important for young adults?
THE AST CURRICULUM IS DESIGNED EXCLUSIVELY FOR YOUNG PEOPLE AND IS TAUGHT IN AN EASY TO UNDERSTAND FORMAT.
Their current beliefs and attitudes shape their expectations for the future.
When youth are in control of what they think, they have the power to change outcomes and the way they live. AST is a life-changing experience!
- Athletes take more control of their own lives.
- Motivation becomes intrinsic.
- Perform without fear on and off the field of play.
- Enhanced sports experience – becomes more than just about winning or learning x’s & o’s.
- Improved quality of life.
Strong Parental Support Encourages the athlete to...
- Obtain the discipline and skills to manage their minds.
- Improve academically.
- Strengthen family bonds.
- Think and dream big.
- Increase social and emotional awareness… improve “EQ.”
- Increase passion for life.